Baby development in 1 week
- I will no longer look like a small boxer. The redness and swelling will go down.
- You can observe how the shape of my head is changing. It’s becoming more round instead of being elongated.
- Most newborn babies experience newborn jaundice. Its symptoms normally develop on the second day after birth and it reaches its peak on the fifth day.
- Physiologic jaundice is not dangerous, mom. Phototherapy treatment doesn’t have to be introduced if the bilirubin levels are not increasing.
- Within the second or third day of life, I can lose weight. This is a normal process called the physiological weight loss.