Week 10. - Newborn's 10. week - what to expect
- When lying on my back I take on a characteristic position called the fencing reflex.
- My fists are open more and more often and my fingers are straight. I’m beginning to discover my hands, which I will then start putting in my mouth.
- I start to smile back at you. This will be my first conscious smile.
- I begin to discover the world through different senses. My eyesight, hearing, and the sense of smell are all developing.
- Because of my intensive development I might demand more attention, be more hungry, and sensitive to stimuli from the environment.