Week 12. - How is my baby development at 12 week?
- I enjoy looking at toys which are hanging over my head but I can’t do anything with them yet.
- I perk up during bathing or changing and you already know which activities I enjoy more than the other ones.
- First tears might appear thanks to the activity of the tear glands.
- I make sound which start to resemble vowels such as /ʌ/ and /e/, combined with /h/ to form “ha” or “ba”.
- Cooing is not used for communication. It’s involuntary and it disappears around month 6 when babbling starts.