Week 13. - What is my baby development at 13 week ?
- I’m perfecting my sense of sight. I consciously track moving items, follow you with my eyes when you go away. I react to seeing people that I know.
- My cooing is accompanied by uncoordinated movements of my limbs and the whole body. They help me change the intonation of the sounds that I make.
- My body is becoming less and less tense. I relax my neck, arm, and leg muscles.
- I can grab a toy when you put it in my hand.
- You don’t hear me cry so often. This is because I’m slowly learning to control my emotions. Also, you now know me better and can react to my needs faster, therefore stopping me from crying.