Week 14. - What is my baby development at 14 week ?
- I sense depth and I’m beginning to see the world in three dimensions. I can recognize shapes and forms better.
- I will visibly signal my dissatisfaction by turning my lips down at the corners.
- I can already distinguish your voice from the voices of other household members. I’m also aware who a person close to me is and who is a stranger.
- I’m keenly interested in my body. I enjoy looking at my hands and putting them in my mouth.
- I put my hands together and pull my arms towards things. For a moment, I can grab a rattle when you put it in my hands.