Week 15. - What happens the 15. week after birth?
- At the end of the third month of life my body symmetry can be observed. This means that I can hold my head in line with my body, which allows me to be more stable and lift my limbs from the ground.
- My individuality begins to form this month.
- I can follow a moving toy with my eyes and I don’t need to turn my head for that.
- I experience more and more diverse emotional states. I can squeal with joy and demand contact with you. I will be bored when nothing is going on around and I will miss you when I don’t see you for a while.
- I get distracted during breastfeeding due to the fact that the world seems to be more and more fascinating for me.