Week 17. - What is my baby development at 17 week ?
- While lying on my back I might start to roll on to my sides. The most important thing is that I do it in both directions.
- I’m perfecting my eyesight focusing it on items further away.
- I consciously try to reach my toys. If I hit them with my fists, it’s intentional.
- My rhythm of sleep and wakefulness is stabilizing. I can already sleep for around 4 hours at night in one go.
- I am able to recognize your voice and I’m slowly starting to react to sounds.