Week 20. - What is my baby development at 20 week ?
- During breastfeeding I can get distracted quickly. When I hear an interesting sound, I will turn my head away from the breast.
- I reach for the toys which hang above my head using both hands, trying to direct them into my mouth. This is how I discover the world. My arms and mouth are the zones which are the most sensitive to touch.
- I train turns and flips incessantly. I move my legs energetically while on my tummy or back. I freely bend my body training turns.
- I am able to turn my head towards the sound when someone calls my name.
- I should sleep regularly. The period of my activity during the day increases making my naps shorter.