Week 24. - How is my baby development at 24 week?
- I might show signs of being ready to start my diet expansion.
- My ability to concentrate is increasing. I study different items longer than before and focus my eyes on the mouth of the person that’s speaking.
- I grab everything that is within my reach. If you observe me carefully, you will notice that I start grabbing things from the side of my little finger.
- I communicate with you using different sounds – squeals, screams, coos, as well as gestures, facial expressions, and crying, of course.
- When you lift my up under my arms, you will notice that I put my weight on my toes.