Week 25. - What is my baby development at 25 week ?
- I can rotate around my own axis when lying on my belly.
- I’m perfecting my ability to prop myself up using my arms. When on my stomach, I prop myself up to try to reach a toy which is put in front of me.
- I’m able to focus my eyes on one spot.
- I touch my body, arms, legs, belly, I grab my foot and try to put it into my mouth. Thanks to this I keep learning about myself and my surroundings.
- In order to change a toy which I’m holding, I first need to drop it before grabbing the other one.