Week 26. - What is my baby development at 26 week ?
- I make better and better contact with my surroundings, I am inquisitive and enjoy discovering new things.
- Your funny faces, games, and gentle tickling all bring me joy.
- I can grab items without using my thumb. I’m able to grab two toys at once and try to put them into my mouth.
- I perk up when I hear someone coming closer and I’m beginning to recognize familiar sounds.
- I’m trying to sit independently, but I don’t want to do it without any support. I can’t sit with support for long either because it’s not healthy for my spine.