Week 27. - What happens the 27. week after birth?
- I react to sound and turn my head to see which direction it’s coming from.
- I can tolerate my daily routine better. It gives me a feeling of safety. Regular meal hours, walks, baths are all important for me.
- I’m able to smash two things together and find and item that was dropped.
- First social interactions can be observed. I’m able to notice children my age and verbally interact with them.
- I absorb knowledge very quickly using my senses. I can associate different facts and prefer some items to other ones.