Week 29. - What is my baby development at 28 week ?
- I extend both arms when I see my reflection in the mirror. I try to play with the reflection by joyfully clapping my hands.
- I train my voice by making low and high sounds, as well as exclamations of satisfaction.
- I perform bouncing. When you hold me upright, under my arms, with my feet touching the ground, I will energetically bend and straighten my legs using my ankle, knee, and hip joints. These will be my first attempts at standing and walking.
- I’m able to roll over. I roll around in different directions vigorously.
- My ever-louder and melodic cooing is not purposeful yet.