Week 30. - Newborn's 30. week - what to expect
- I’m able to find toys that you hid from me and I follow moving objects with my eyes.
- I’m becoming more and more social and I’m looking for contact with you and my environment.
- I’m beginning to understand the concept of object permanence. I suspect that hidden objects don’t disappear forever.
- My first baby teeth are growing but even without them I’m gaining skills of biting and chewing.
- I begin to show my emotions more and more. I’m happy to see people I know and I keenly react to known sounds.