Week 31. - What is my baby development at 31 week ?
- Before I do something new, I will look at you searching for tips on what to do. This is a sign of my trust and that I understand more complicated issues.
- I’m acquiring the ability to judge how far the things in sight are.
- At this stage I recognize more important skin sensations. My superficial sensation is already very well developed. Because of that it’s easier for me to get to know the world and my surroundings.
- I’m able to grab a mug or a bottle and lift it up to my mouth without anyone’s help.
- I’m still fascinated by my body and I love playing with my arms and legs and swinging them vigorously.