Week 32. - How is my baby development at 32 week?
- I now recognize rhymes, counting and nursery rhymes that I’ve heard before.
- My visual receptors are already able to register all colours.
- I enjoy looking at falling items. It helps me learn about the cause and effect relationship. I find repeated events and phenomena very attractive as it makes me feel in control of the situation.
- I can wave goodbye and I react to the phrase “bye bye”.
- I cry when there’s a strong stressor such as a sudden shriek, outburst of laughter, sneezing, or a needle injection.