Week 33. - What is my baby development at 33 week ?
- I’m able to coordinate my breathing better while moving, eating, swallowing, and making sounds.
- I might be more reserved or shy. My mood will be shown on my face. It will allow you to see whether I like something or not.
- I’m very energetic and grab things around. This, in particular, is the moment when you should baby-proof the house to make sure nothing bad happens to me.
- I make attempts at climbing and hoisting myself up using my arms and grabbing everything I’m able to.
- One of the better games that I play is dropping things and toys that you hand me.