Week 34. - Newborn's 34. week - what to expect
- I understand the word “no” and I can respond by shaking my head.
- I’m stubborn in trying to achieve my goal, whether it is a toy in the distance or an interesting item higher up on the shelf.
- I can differentiate between the tone of voice of people who are closest to me. I read their faces and observe their behaviour.
- I’m able to freely move the toy from one hand to the other. Although I might drop the toy from time to time, I still enjoy it.
- I can notice that some items have similar features such as shape, colour, or texture.