Week 35. - What happens the 35. week after birth?
- I alternate between vocalizing and listening to your voice to be able to say my first syllables and words soon.
- With each passing day I am more precise about judging the distance to be able to grab items.
- The sounds that I make are more resonant and my voice is more and more audible.
- I enjoy interacting with you. I can repeat simple gestures such as waving or clapping.
- I enjoy touching different items which have different temperatures and textures. This helps me develop my cognitive skills.