Week 36. - How is my baby development at 36 week?
- I enjoy listening to you, although my level of concentration on one item or game is low. Don’t be discouraged and talk to me as much as you can!
- I learn a lot of things in the bath. I practice my balance and coordination, discover my body, and my levels of stress go down.
- I expect praise and encouragement. I look to you every time I do something new.
- I protect myself from falling better and better. When I lose my balance while sitting, I will support myself with my arm in the front, on the sides, and even in the back.
- I will still continue trying to put everything in my mouth or lick things. That’s how I learn about my environment.