Week 37. - What is my baby development at 37 week ?
- I already express my feelings by wanting to touch you to show you that I love you.
- I’m trying to imitate and repeat your movements and facial expressions.
- I like toys in bright and contrasting colours. I especially enjoy the ones that move or make sounds.
- I’m attached to you very much and I will be averse to strangers, especially if they want to hold me.
- I’m getting better at recognizing my name. I’m just learning it and I will soon be reacting to it.