Week 38. - Newborn's 38. week - what to expect
- I’m getting better at chewing. My emerging teeth will make this ability more effective. I will strengthen my jaw by chewing food.
- I’m continuing to develop my visual-motor coordination and motor skills.
- I can already crawl and being able to freely move around and discover the world is so much fun for me.
- I grab smaller items using the so-called pincer grasp, using my index finger and thumb.
- I don’t bounce anymore when I stand with your support. My legs are stable.