Week 39. - What happens the 39. week after birth?
- I can move my arms deliberately and in a planned manner.
- My head is becoming proportional to the rest of my body and my growing arms and legs.
- I discover the world and learn about it not only through games but also thanks to your presence.
- I like eating independently. The fact that I don’t reach for the spoon yet and prefer eating with my fingers is normal. Not everything can find its way into my mouth just yet.
- I can laugh spontaneously.