Week 4 - How is my baby development at 4 week?
- My skin doesn’t resemble a newborn’s skin anymore. It’s smooth, light, and uniform in colour.
- I get cold quite fast. The so-called mottled skin, which has patchy and irregular colour, can be a sign that my body’s temperature is dropping.
- You can already hear slight purring or other guttural noises, apart from crying.
- I now open my fists more and more often. By doing so, I communicate that I’m ready to explore the world.
- I can rest my eyes on your face for a long while as it’s the most beautiful view.