Week 40. - How is my baby development at 40 week?
- I study items by throwing them to the ground or hitting them on the table. It doesn’t mean that I don’t like them.
- I begin to address my cooing to particular people. I’m not only trying to get their attention, but those are the beginnings of a real conversation.
- I will be inspecting and comparing my toys while holding them in both hands.
- I enjoy expressing my feelings. A teddy bear or a soft doll might be great at this stage of my development.
- I’m getting better and better at interpreting your words. I begin to understand the purpose of items and I’m able to classify them.