Week 44. - How is my baby development at 44 week?
- I’m discovering a new way of holding a toy. I might grab it by its handle, sticking-out button, or other elements that are interesting for me.
- I will be satisfied and happy with things I come up with myself. You will see it on my face.
- My sense of touch is developing. When I take an object into my hands, I analyse it thoroughly based on its temperature, texture, and shape.
- I’m developing my speech through fun. Describe the toys I play with. It will expand my vocabulary in the future.
- I might become afraid to take a bath. You can give up on baths for a while, still taking care of proper hygiene of my hands, private parts, and face.