Week 46. - Newborn's 46. week - what to expect
- I might start repeating some sounds after you. Tell me what sounds dogs or cats make and you’ll see that I can make them too.
- I can deal with pieces of food. I practice chewing and biting of solid foods.
- I rebel loudly when there’s something I don’t like. I might scream or scowl to show my unwillingness to do certain things.
- I repeat words that I hear and I can even use them in the right context.
- I laugh out loud and I expect you to accompany me in my mischief. A sense of humour has a tremendous impact on my intellectual development.