Week 47. - What happens the 47. week after birth?
- I’m interested in educational toys as well as those which require me to fit an object into a proper hole.
- I’m trying to stand on my own. I might let go of my support, bend my knees, and put my arms to the sides in order to get my balance.
- I have mastered the pincer grasp and I can easily control my thumb and my index finger.
- I sometimes manage to stand on one foot. This is a normal exercise in the process of learning how to walk.
- I interpret the names of individual objects accurately. I’m able to find them with my eyes whenever you mention them.