Week 48. - How is my baby development at 48 week?
- I’m very active and I love all games that force me to be mobile, e.g. playing chase.
- I enjoy playing with the smallest objects as well as big colourful balls.
- I can signal when I want something and shake my head when I’m not happy about something.
- I can already consciously follow your instructions, e.g. “open your mouth”, “grab a mug”.
- I will make my first attempts at climbing stairs. Baby-proof them in an appropriate way so that I don’t hurt myself.