Week 49. - Newborn's 49. week - what to expect
- If I haven’t started walking yet, don’t worry because I will take my first steps soon.
- I recognize objects and want to identify them. I can precisely point to an item that is interesting for me.
- I understand simple commands such as “don’t touch it” or “give it to me”.
- I love repeating onomatopoeic words. “Vroom, vroom” is a car and “woof, woof” is a doggy.
- I like interacting with other children. I like imitating them, but I still prefer to play by myself. This is referred to as parallel play, which is a situation in which children don’t play with one another but near one another.