Week 50. - What is my baby development at 50 week ?
- I understand certain habits. I know when to wave goodbye and I’m well aware of established rituals.
- I require your presence to feel confident and safe, especially around strangers.
- I drop objects and enjoy watching them fall and make different sounds.
- I can sit on my buttocks without any support. I’m in full control of my movements and I bend my knees when I sit down.
- By the end of my first year I will have tripled my birth weight and from now on my weight gain will not be as dynamic. If I were to still grow at this speed, I would weigh as much as a 9-year-old by the time I’m 2 years old.