Week 51. - What happens the 51. week after birth?
- I already know around 50 words and I understand more complicated phrases such as “wait”, “slow down”, “hungry”.
- I often say “no” to practice my independence, but, at the same time, I enjoy cooperating in taking baths, getting dressed, and other activities.
- I can build a tower made of 3 blocks.
- I love toys which I can push as well as those I can ride on. These will help me be even more independent physically.
- I can recognize an object in a drawing. I need you to explain what I can see in new pictures in a book.