Week 52. - How is my baby development at 52 week?
- I’m consciously getting used to the house rules. I learn by examples, so show me when to say “please”, “bye, bye”, and “thank you”.
- I’m interested in the world. Expose me to different situations, show me new places, introduce me to new people, while always making sure that I feel safe and close to you.
- I’m able to take a few steps independently. I might still lose my balance though. Don’t pull my hands to make me walk forward as this isn’t conductive to learning how to walk properly.
- I can squat and get up all by myself.
- My first upper and lower molars are coming in.