Week 6. - Newborn's 6. week - what to expect
- I can lift my head for about 3 seconds, but it is still a difficult activity for me because the circumference of my head is 2 centimeters bigger that the circumference of my chest.
- One of the developed involuntary reflexes is the stepping reflex. When you lift me under my arms in an upright position and my feet touch the ground, I will appear to be making stepping motions with my legs.
- I begin to notice my legs and arms and I’m especially interested in the latter, which I like to put in my mouth.
- From the moment I was born I’ve been able to distinguish between the sweet, salty, sour, and bitter tastes.
- I can clearly recognize your smell and I react to your touch.