Week 7. - What happens the 7. week after birth?
- I make guttural noises and cry loudly to express my emotions and communicate what’s wrong with me.
- I mirror your emotions. If you are anxious or angry, I get anxious too.
- I can recognize you by your smell and voice, and also by the way you look.
- My grasp reflex has been developing a lot. I can grasp your finger so tightly that you are able to lift me with it.
- I can only see the contrast of white and black colours and the rest remains blurry for me.