Week 8. - How is my baby development at 8 week?
- I make eye contact with you and other household members.
- You can observe the rooting reflex. Touch my cheek gently to make me turn my head in this direction and open my mouth ready to nurse.
- I make all kinds of sounds such as quiet grumbling, puffing, smacking, whimpering. They indicate that my speech apparatus is developing.
- I sleep through most of my neonatal life. Sleep is very important for me and my body is developing intensively during it.
- Calmness and discomfort are the two emotions that I experience. There will be considerably more as I continue developing.